Europa-List: Performance of 80HP compared to 100HP Rotax

Subject: Europa-List: Performance of 80HP compared to 100HP Rotax
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 02:57:37

I received an unused 80HP 912 with my recent part built kit with a thin three
blade
warp drive; my own Europa is a 100HP 912ULS, can anyone comment on what
difference
in performance I might expect. I recall on my previous plane, a C42,
the 80HP was less violent and more economical with marginal difference in
performance
but that might have been because it was cloth and draggy.

Thanks for all the responses on recent posts and PMs, much appreciated.

I wonder how many are currently building in the UK and whether any near Milton
Keynes.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3
350 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: