Europa-List: Re: tailplane soft foam picture LAA mag UK

Subject: Europa-List: Re: tailplane soft foam picture LAA mag UK
From: Hitchflight <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 00:52:27

Peter

Good to hear from you in Canada.

The Europa Club is a member club of the LAA. The LAA publish the Light Aviation
magazine.

The Europa Club publish the Europa Flyer magazine including safety related
matters.
You should be getting your copy in Canada in the coming weeks.

Malcom McBride writes great articles in the Light Aviation magazine on
engineering
and investigations  issues each month. These feature all aircraft types.

The LAA take a proactive view on safety and kindly make available these Safety
Spot articles online. The articles usually appear just after the monthly
magazine is released. This free service is available here
http://www.lightaircraftassociation.co.uk/engineering/SafetySpot.html
At the time of writing, the Dec2018 is the last posting. The picture appears in
the Jan 2019 issue of Light Aviation magazine.

I will write to the LAA to request a high definition copy of the picture. Then
release on our website as a News item shortly.
https://www.theeuropaclub.org/news

Trust that helps.

Regards

Bob