Re: Europa-List: Ampreg21 - 30 anyone have any spare uk?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ampreg21 - 30 anyone have any spare uk?
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:36:38

Sorry thought you meant Redux

Dave Park

> On 10 Jan 2019, at 20:34, david park <dpark748@me.com> wrote:
>
> I got some on the internet, cant remember the supplier but google must know.
> It comes in a tube with both components that you mix after pushing out.
> Wasnt more than 20
>
> Dave Park
>

>> On 10 Jan 2019, at 20:05, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Just got a quote from Mouldlife for redux and ampreg30 (replaces 21?) I don't
really need 18ltrs of Ampreg at 600; do Europa do smaller bottles or has anyone
in the UK got any with 2-3 years life in? I just need some to patch the top
of the rudder, do the tailplane retention mod; put the wing farings on, attach
the baggage bay floor and fuel filler, bits and bobs really. I have some old
stuff.

>> --------
>> Graeme Bird
>> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2
axis AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on
Nexus,
Smart A3