Re: Europa-List: Re: Installing brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Installing brakes
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 07:34:25
I made a large inspection plate per Nev's instructions where the Mono Wheel
would normally go.  You can fit the brakes master cylinder through this
hole from the underneath of the tunnel.   I made a ply/bid reinforcement
mounting for the top of the tunnel and cut slots through that for the brake
levers.   The brake lines can then be routed down the tunnel aft of the
baggage bay to a hole to the rear of the legs and thence down the leg.  I
left a considerable service loop in the hydraulic lines which permits
removing the masters and hanging it from a convenient support above the
level of the rest of the system for bleeding.
William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744