Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing storage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing storage
From: Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:13:34

Hi Clive

Looks great, Ive got a few great options so far!

Thanks
Eoin

Sent from my iPhone

> On 10 Dec 2018, at 09:26, clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello Eion,
>
> If it helps, my solution is shown in the attached pic
>
> Both supports are on 4 castors and on each, one wing cut-out is deeper than
> the
other enabling storage with both spars together or opposed to aid of the
available
storage space.  The two supports can be 'ganged' together with the horizontal
strips of wood - to improve the ease of rolling the whole lot around,
but i rarely find that extra precaution to be necessary.

> The wing-shaped cutouts are deliberately inclined towards each other (upper
> surfaces
face each other) to aid stability when stood outside unattended in a light
breeze e.g. whilst you are waiting to put them onto or off of, a trailer.