Re: Europa-List: Wing storage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing storage
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 09:41:04

Eoin, what has worked well for me over the years is to use a trestle
(constructed out of 2x3" wood) to support the spars, clamped on to the
top of the trestle with a G clamp, whilst the downward pointing leading
edges are simply resting on a low (1 ft high) tressle with some durable
soft material glued to its top. David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-12-08 22:39, Eoin Maguire wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Just wondering has anyone any designs for a storage dolly to keep the wings in
a vertical position for the winter.

> I have the aircraft stored at the moment and due to space constraints I need
to keep the wings vertical and preferably easily movable.

> Kind Regards
> Eoin
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Links: