AW: Europa-List: Comfortable Seats

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Comfortable Seats
From: A. Buess Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 12:16:38
Hi Mike,

My Europa is equipped with seats from Oregon Aero. This company has
produced seats for several Europas. Quality, looks and ease of
installation are good. I can=99t say much about the long term
seating comfort, as my Europa is not yet flying. If needed I can send
you some pictures.

Alfred Buess

CH-3700 Spiez, Switzerland

Europa XS HB-YKI, Ercoupe 415-E N94804