Europa-List: [Please Read] - Last Official Day of List Fund Raiser!

Subject: Europa-List: [Please Read] - Last Official Day of List Fund Raiser!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:21:22

Dear Listers,

It's November 30th and that always means a couple of things.  Its my birthday
again
- 55!  :-)  But it also means that it's that last official day of the Matronics
Email List Fund Raiser!  If you been thinking about picking up one of those
really nice incentive gifts now is the time to jump on it!!

If you've been meaning to make a Contribution this month but have been putting
it off for some reason, NOW is the time!

I will be posting the List of Contributors in a few days, so you'll probably
want
to be known as a person that supported the Lists!

I want to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution this year in
support of our Lists.  It is your generosity that keeps this operation running
and I don't ever forget it.

The List Contribution Web Site is fast and easy.  Please support our habit by
making
your Contribution right now:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or, by dropping a personal check in the mail to:

        Matt Dralle / Matronics
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550
        USA