Europa-List: Coming Soon - The List of Contributors - Please Make A Cont

Subject: Europa-List: Coming Soon - The List of Contributors - Please Make A Contribution
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 12:17:21
Today!

Each year at the end of the List Fund Raiser, I post a message acknowledging
everyone
that so generously made a Contribution to support the Lists.  Its my way
of publicly thanking everyone that took a minute to show their appreciation
for the Lists.  Please take a moment and assure that your name is on that List
of Contributors (LOC)!  As a number of members have pointed out over the years,
the List seems at least as valuable a building / entertainment tool as your
typical magazine subscription!

Assure that your name is on this year's LOC!  Show others that you appreciate
the
Lists.  Making a Contribution to support the Lists is fast and easy using your
Credit card or Paypal on the Secure Web Site:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

or by dropping a personal check in the mail to:

        Matt Dralle / Matronics
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

I would like to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution thus
far in this year's List Fund Raiser!  Remember that its YOUR support that keeps
these Lists going and improving!  Don't forget to include a little comment about
how the Lists have
helped you!

Best regards,

Matt Dralle