Europa-List: Re: IMC Night application - Propeller

Subject: Europa-List: Re: IMC Night application - Propeller
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:44:09

Wow, that's brilliant. Well done. I'd be interested to know about the hoops and
the jumping. I thought I would wait for you to finish as the bold first of type
before refreshing my application. Presumably you needed flap position as its
trigear?
Was carb heat essential? and you used a standard heated pitot?
I have a mod3 in for some combined strobe/nav lights but its very slow progress
on responses (partly by accident I think).

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3
350 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: