Europa-List: PLEASE READ - Matronics Email List 2018 Fund Raiser During

Subject: Europa-List: PLEASE READ - Matronics Email List 2018 Fund Raiser During
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 04:07:16
November!

Dear Listers,

Each November I hold a PBS-like fund raiser to support the continued operation
and upgrade of the Email List and Fourm Services at Matronics.  It's solely
through
the Contributions of List members (you) that these Matronics Lists are possible.

You have probably noticed that there are no banner ads or pop-up windows on any
of the Matronics Lists or related web sites such as the Forums site
http://forums.matronics.com , Wiki site http://wiki.matronics.com , or other
related pages such as the List Search Engine http://www.matronics.com/search ,
List Browse http://www.matronics.com/listbrowse , etc.  This is because I
believe in a List experience that is completely about the sport we all enjoy -
namely Airplanes and not about annoying advertisements.

During the month of November I will be sending out List messages every couple of
days reminding everyone that the Fund Raiser is underway.  I ask for your
patience
and understanding during the Fund Raiser and throughout these regular messages.
The Fund Raiser is only financial support mechanism I have to pay all
of the bills associated with running these lists.  YOUR personal Contribution
counts!

This year we have a really HUGE and TERRIFIC line up of free gifts to go along
with the various Contribution levels.  In fact, there are 9 great gifts to
choose
from!  There's something for everyone, to be sure.

Please make your List Contribution using any one of three secure methods
including
using a Credit Card, PayPal, or by Personal Check.  All three methods afford
you the opportunity to select one of this year's free gifts with a qualifying
Contribution amount!!

To make your Contribution, please visit the secure web site:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

I would like to thank everyone in advance for their generous financial AND moral
support over the years!

Thank you!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator