Re: Europa-List: LED lights intercom interference - Ferrite needed?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LED lights intercom interference - Ferrite needed?
From: Ruedi Vogel <r.vogel@ggs.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 23:21:22

Hi William

I have the same problem caused by the switching voltage regulator inside
the LED spot
light in the cowling. One ferrite core was not enough to fix this problem.
I will test an EMI Suppression Filter, close to the LED, as next step
and will inform you about the result.

Ruedi Vogel

--
Ruedi Vogel, 3380 Wangen a.A.