Europa-List: Scout flying UK

Subject: Europa-List: Scout flying UK
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:44:19

Dear all, UK Europa pilots have been very prominent in helping to give
air scouts flights at their annual air camp at Defford airfield. Sadly
this year the flying was weathered off for the first time since I have
been involved and we are organising a day of flying this Saturday to
give flights to those disappointed youngsters. I would be delighted to
hear from anyone who might be able to help. Defford is a 570 metre well
kept grass strip, East -West and the plan is to fly each scout round a
picturesque 20 minute route around the Malvern Hill. There are fairly
stringent recency/hours requirements but no age limits - see attached
advert. For planning purposes it would be very good to hear from any
potential volunteer today.

Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ