Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 07:49:42

On 2018-10-15, at 06:52, clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I cant comment on the mounting frame nor do I have details about the baffles
- though I believe that you are perhaps one of the best informed people about
them (you have a set? - from which cardboard templates are/can be made for at
least one frame/engine/prop combination)?

Clive - youre correct, I have no need of them myself - I was just fishing!

I have paper templates for the side baffles (and the actual baffles of Nevilles
making), plus a card template for the aft baffle that I worked up to fit the
factory engine mount and my own firewall layout.

Sounds as though no-one is going to take on the manufacture of Nevilles mount.

in friendship

Rowland