Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Fuel Pipe

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Fuel Pipe
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 02:10:18

Roland wrote:
> I got a 60 elbow silicone fuel resistant hose with 15cm legs manufactured from
Samco (bought via Merlin Motorsports) to replace the original rubber hose. The
legs can be cut to length if need be. It costs 67,96 GBP + VAT + shipping.

> This way you avoid additional connections. The fuel smell in the Cockpit was
gone.

Hi Roland, do you pictures available that demonstrate how these are fitted? I
guess
you meant that you can do with the rubber joining? If so, I really like that
approach.

What's the ID of the hose that you ordered?

BR, Marcel.

PS How are you getting along with your fuel tank?

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR

Read this topic online here: