Europa-List: Europa XS Kit for Sale, Airframe Complete

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Kit for Sale, Airframe Complete
From: N6ZY <jffisher@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 11:35:54

We are moving from the USA to the UK, and I need to sell my Europa XS kit with
considerable regret.  The airframe is complete, primed ready for final paint,
with a reconditioned Rotax 914 mounted, and an instrument panel for GRT
instruments.
I will sell the airframe with or without engine and instruments.  Aircraft
is located on the Falmouth Airpark on Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  Email me
at jffisher@gmail.com for details and prices.  Buyer will be responsible for
collection
or shipping.

Jerry Fisher