Re: Europa-List: Instrument Panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Instrument Panel
From: Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 20:07:05

Hi Mike

Nope unfortunately mine is old school and the original moulded instrument panel
is still in place!

Kind Regards
Eoin

Sent from my iPhone

> On 3 Oct 2018, at 19:14, Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com> wrote:
>

> The full console is moulded but most builders have two aluminum faceplates.
> One
for the instruments and the other for the radio stack. These each have mounting
screws they allow you to remove each panel for modifications.
> Is yours not built this way?
> Mike Duane
> Europa XS
> Las Vegas, NV
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 3, 2018, at 10:59 AM, Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi All
>>
>> This may sound like a daft question but Im trying to figure out how to access
the back of our instrument panel.

>> I need to change out the asi which when I take our the four alan bolts
>> holding
it in will fall back into the panel.....if Im right its a moulded panel so
those the entire panel need to come away to get at it and if so how?