Re: Europa-List: Instrument Panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Instrument Panel
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:11:33

The full console is moulded but most builders have two aluminum faceplates. One
for the instruments and the other for the radio stack. These each have mounting
screws they allow you to remove each panel for modifications.
Is yours not built this way?
Mike Duane
Europa XS
Las Vegas, NV

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 3, 2018, at 10:59 AM, Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi All
>
> This may sound like a daft question but Im trying to figure out how to access
the back of our instrument panel.

> I need to change out the asi which when I take our the four alan bolts holding
it in will fall back into the panel.....if Im right its a moulded panel so those
the entire panel need to come away to get at it and if so how?