Re: Europa-List: Fuel line parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel line parts
From: Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:53:31

Hi Rowland

Apologies I just realised this message went into my junk mail so Ive only just
seen it.

Actually got sorted with Karen, shes hopefully dispatching the parts tomorrow so
Im sorted.

Kind Regards
Eoin

Sent from my iPhone

> On 27 Sep 2018, at 14:30, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 2018-09-27, at 14:10, Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Just wondering does anyone have any new t pieces (two of) and one t piece
>> with
restrictor for sale from the fuel system.

>> Part nos from Europa catalogue:
>> Restrictor - FS02
>> T Piece HFTS 6-6-6
>

> Eoin - sorry, I dont have any spare restrictors, but I do have 2-off HFTS
> 6-6-6
Tee-pieces surplus to requirements (Im using AN fittings and stainless braided
fuel hose). Whereabouts in the world are you? I see that the Europa parts
catalogue lists them at 5.68 each - have you asked Karen if they are in stock?

> As an afterthought, anyone with a small lathe (like me) and a bit of spare
> time
(not like me!) could probably knock up a restrictor from a piece of brass stock
quite easily. However, there does seem to be a range of opinions on the right
size of hole - the Rotax values dont seem to match the pieces that Europa
supplied.