Re: Europa-List: Vertical play at stabilator tips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vertical play at stabilator tips
From: ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:33:12

..<<Congratulate yourself on having the bushes perfectly aligned.>>
And my inspector thinks the slight radial play on well aligned TP bearings
is TP pin play! It's not.
At annual innspection I now add some thickish oil to the TP bearings, which
 masks the bearing play and removes the argument.

Duncan McF