Europa-List: Re: Vertical play at stabilator tips

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Vertical play at stabilator tips
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 13:30:52

BTW Barry, I am jealous that you have a smooth system AND no play.

Not happy about the play but advice was received, consideration given and
decision
made.

Another goal of mine is to finish this plane before my son goes to college so I
am in production mode! It seems that although not easy, the bushings can be
changed
at a later date so it's not the end of the world if I get tired of the
play. Another consideration is that I may need that additional clearance if
things
flex a little later in the build so it will stay as is for now.

Chris

Read this topic online here: