Re: Europa-List: Fuel line parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel line parts
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:27:27

On 2018-09-27, at 14:10, Eoin Maguire <eoinmaguire@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering does anyone have any new t pieces (two of) and one t piece with
restrictor for sale from the fuel system.

> Part nos from Europa catalogue:
>  Restrictor - FS02
>  T Piece HFTS 6-6-6

Eoin - sorry, I dont have any spare restrictors, but I do have 2-off HFTS 6-6-6
Tee-pieces surplus to requirements (Im using AN fittings and stainless braided
fuel hose). Whereabouts in the world are you? I see that the Europa parts
catalogue
lists them at 5.68 each - have you asked Karen if they are in stock?

As an afterthought, anyone with a small lathe (like me) and a bit of spare time
(not like me!) could probably knock up a restrictor from a piece of brass stock
quite easily. However, there does seem to be a range of opinions on the right
size of hole - the Rotax values dont seem to match the pieces that Europa
supplied.

in friendship

Rowland