Re: Europa-List: Aluminium Fuel Pipe

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aluminium Fuel Pipe
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 08:24:08
Hi Rob,
Thanks for your email. Just confirm this pipe is for the XS model or Monowhe
el with the Mod to the fuel intake with larger baggage capacity. The fuel fl
ows through the side intake, down the cobra white plastic and then the pipe,
 I supply.
See photo.
If that is what you want then I need your address and I will charge you thro
ugh PayPal =C2=A325 plus postage.
Kind regards,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 1/09/2018, at 7:01 AM, Rob Zeelenberg <robzeelenberg1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim ,
> i'm in need for a AL fuel filler pipe for my Classic monowheel Europa # 15
7 PH-POP , flying since  sept 1999 ,in Holland (Netherlands) please send one
 if possible ? what are the costs of the pipe and sending ? (give me your ba
nk acc.?)
> with kind regards Rob Zeelenberg .
>
> Op za 1 sep. 2018 11:28 schreef Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>:
>>
>> Hi All,
>> I have 6 Aluminium Fuel Pipes left over from the last batch. I am not int
ending to order any more so if builders/owners require one please contact me
. I can bring them to post in the USA, Canada and UK if necessary. =C2=A325 p
lus postage.