Re: Europa-List: How do I contact the administrator please?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How do I contact the administrator please?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 21:05:13

On 2018-08-19, at 13:27, John Massey <keepingitreal4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have been trying to join the list but I need to be activated by the
> administrator.
I applied three weeks ago but  has not been done.

> Does anyone have contact details please?
>

> thanks
>
> John

John - you have succeeded in posting this message on the list so obviously you
are now activated - what ever that means. I dont recall the need to be activated
when I joined the list (shortly after the turn of the millennium so memory
is fuzzy). I am copying this reply to your personal e-mail address just in case
your spam protection is preventing you seeing messages from the list.

in friendship

Rowland