Re: Europa-List: UK pilots to fly scouts at Defford

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK pilots to fly scouts at Defford
From: A Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 09:01:32
Dear David,

I intend to join the Spain 2 trip which starts on the 8th Sept so again
I will be unable to fly the scouts again this year.  A pity as it is
such an enjoyable experience.

Alasdair

> On 4 Aug 2018, at 10:42, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Dear UK pilots, We are coming up to the annual scouts camp at Defford
(10nm N of Gloucester) on 8 September. The Europa community has given
great support to this event in previous years and I would be grateful to
hear from anyone who might be able to help this year. Some details
attached and full briefing available on request.