Re: Europa-List: Pictures

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pictures
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 15:04:39

PS. I will offer a free commemorative Europa 25 mug to the picture
judged the best one published in the next three issues of the Europa
Flyer. David

On 2018-08-02 14:47, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:

> Dear all, The Club would love to have copies of your favourite Europa
> pictures,
principally to publish in Europa Flyer or to go on the website but also to
make posters to show in the club marquee at events. Pictures of beautiful planes
are great, pictures of beautiful planes in beautiful locations are even better!
We would be very grateful if you could spare the time to look out one or
two of your favourite pictures and send them in high resolution form directly
to me at davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk or to editor@theeuropaclub.org. Please do not
reply on Matronics as they do not welcome/accept high res attachments. You
will be acknowledged in any picture published.