Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh 2018

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh 2018
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:12:09

About 20 Europa enthusiasts attended the forum on Tuesday.  Many were familiar
faces, but several were new owners of kits and others were owners who are
finally
starting or continuing their build.

An overview of each tab of the revised Europa Club website was well received and
a few improvements were suggested.

Only Erich Trombley was able to fly in as there was severe weather over most of
the eastern half of the US the entire weekend.  Heather and I even resorted to
driving! When we came through Chicago, the skyscrapers were obscured by clouds.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: