Europa-List: Battery independent power supply for Rotax 914 fuel pumps

Subject: Europa-List: Battery independent power supply for Rotax 914 fuel pumps
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 00:55:01

There's a new product from Silent Hektik for a battery independent supply of
electric power for the fuel pumps https://www.silent-hektik.de/UL_914_Pumpe.htm
of the Rotax 914.

I'm planning to install that (weights only 200 grammes) to overcome the problem,
that you lose the engine in the event of a battery or regulator failure. Also
I have a LiFePo battery installed, which is great for cranking the starter but
I'm not so sure, how long the electric fuel pump will run with it.

It's just a very clever backup I think.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI