Re: Europa-List: MATCO Brake Caliper

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MATCO Brake Caliper
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 22:02:45
Bud,

I think I fixed it today. There was some damage to the exposed part of the
piston, and the edge of the cylinder. No idea how or. when that happened.I
popped the piston using a grease gun with adapter, then repaired and lubric
ated the o-ring and put it back together. Then spent the next 3 hours tryin
g to bleed that side again, on my own, finally success. With parking brake
on I could not turn the jacked up wheel. It seems that even the tiniest amo
unt of air spells total failure.

Karl