Europa-List: EUROPA 25 YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT TURWESTON UK

Subject: Europa-List: EUROPA 25 YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT TURWESTON UK
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 02:16:31

I should like to give thanks to all the organisers of this well attended 2 day
event at Turweston in the heart of England  We were blessed by a large
anticyclone
centered over the uk and gave unbroken sunshine, warmth and light winds contrary
to recent time where events had to be abandoned due to bad weather.. That
said I am sure that all Members will give thanks to Ivan Shaw for his witty
and revealing lecture on the cicumstances in his life that led up to the
concenception
of the Europa and for an insight of all the various individuls who
helped along the way. God bless them all!!
I think there were 42 aircraft at Turweston mostly from the UK but others from
France and the Netherlands. The Dinner wes superb thanks to the staff at
Turweston
but also to Irene Watson the half builder of my G-IANI (ian and Irene)
Last but not least thank you to the many friends I made at the event and for the
help I received from the head wound I sustained by my stupidity of walking in
to the propeller just before dinner

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: