Re: Europa-List: Re: Turbulence and resonance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Turbulence and resonance
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:28:29
Colombia is mountainous and the trades blow 15/30 kt 350 days a year.  As a
consequence it's always bumpy.  HJ460 handles this without any drama.

Incidentally it feels quite dramatic but my dynon G  meter has never
registered over 2 G.

On sunday I landed with 18kt right X wind (for some reason I prefer L X
wind) which made me quite tense but down in one piece and in reasonable
style.

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744