Europa-List: Re: Quiet usb charger recommendation.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Quiet usb charger recommendation.
From: Ivor <giver@live.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:54:00

[quote="Duncan McFadyean"]The Pilotaware company refer to Anker chargers as
being
quiet. But I have no direct experience to confirm that.
Duncan McF.

 ---

Duncan
I have a couple of Anker ones and they are certainly better than most
but was still getting interference on some frequencies,
so decided to try and keep my diminished hearing from being ruined with constant
background noise,
i can listen now with  volume at a moderate level so IMO money well spent

Read this topic online here: