Europa-List: Re: Speed kit ....follow up

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Speed kit ....follow up
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 00:37:30

That's encouraging Will, I hope my Speed Kit gives me similar numbers.

My PtF arrived on Thursday, so I am looking forward to starting conversion
training
in my Europa. It's Murphy's Law that the PtF has arrived just as I start
a hectic 10 days of visits/trips/appointments which means life has delayed my
flying, just when I am itching to get out there !

I was hoping to fly in to the Europa 25 year anniversary event and AGM at
Turweston
next weekend, but will have to settle for a drive there, but I hope to fly
in to the LAA Rally later in the year.

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: