Europa-List: O22 fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: O22 fly-in
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:28:55

Kim Prout said we can park in front of his hangar.  I've attached a picture of
the airport.

Kim's Hangar  is on the left side of the grass runway 29 -11.  Camp grounds on
the right side.  Park there if Kim's hangar has to many Europa's in front.

There was a Notam last month to call the airport manager to land on the grass
stripe,
but I don't see it now.  If you have wheel pants I would not land on it.
It was rough last month in a Cessna 172.  Mono might work.  There a paved taxi
way along the hangar line.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/kims_hangar_129.png