Europa-List: RE: UMA differential pressure sender with Dynon Skyview

Subject: Europa-List: RE: UMA differential pressure sender with Dynon Skyview
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 21:54:44
Hi Will, Some sensors require a calibration.  I am going from memory as
it has been some while since I installed the sensor.  Go to the setup me
nu and look for hardware/EMS calibration and see if the sensor is listed
.  If so, follow the calibration steps.  I can look next time I at the p
lane if that doesn't work for you. Erich TrombleyN28ET Classic Mono 914
Good Morning America Confirms Unfortunate News
greatsuperstars.world
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b19a9c52a69929c50984st03vuc