Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Management

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Management
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 11:19:04

Thanks Eric,
Ill look at theFlowscan during my research.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 2, 2018, at 9:18 AM, Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com> wrote:
>

> Mike,
>
> I have a single Floscan Series 200 flow meter which is incredibly accurate
> (typically
within a tenth of a gallon). It is connected downstream of the fuel selector
valve.  I also have a fuel pressure/head sensor (thank you Jim Butcher)
mounted adjacent to the flow meter, and while not as accurate, it does provide
a good representation of whats actually in the tank.  Both units are tied into
my Dynon Skyview which performs a cross check comparison between the two which
is really nice.

> I just recently disconnected the original sight gauge as I was never
> comfortable
with fuel in the cabin, and during the last annual inspection noted some fuel
staining on the carpet by the footwell.