Europa-List: RE: Fuel Management

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Fuel Management
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 09:18:11

Mike,

I have a single Floscan Series 200 flow meter which is incredibly accurate
(typically
within a tenth of a gallon). It is connected downstream of the fuel selector
valve.  I also have a fuel pressure/head sensor (thank you Jim Butcher)
mounted adjacent to the flow meter, and while not as accurate, it does provide
a good representation of whats actually in the tank.  Both units are tied into
my Dynon Skyview which performs a cross check comparison between the two which
is really nice.

I just recently disconnected the original sight gauge as I was never comfortable
with fuel in the cabin, and during the last annual inspection noted some fuel
staining on the carpet by the footwell.

Good luck with the remained of your Phase I flight testing.  Let me know if I
can
help out.

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914

1 Cup Of This (Tonight) Will Burn Your Belly Fat Like Crazy
Wise Med
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b12c3437b1514343694cst04vuc