Europa-List: Re: Fuel Management

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Management
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 08:25:18

Hi mike, glad to see your building time.

I have Bud Yerly's  pipe down the side of the seat.  It works great, but I've
gotten
to fat and it's hard to see in flight, but I have mirror so I can see it.

I also have the MGL Voyager with a Calc tank that uses the Red Cube.  After
about
five flights I have it dialed in the +/- .2 gallon.  Sundays flight was Calc
9.4 actual was 9.17, but I could have put more fuel after it settled, but I
had turn the pump off.

I also never fly over 2.3 hours on a tank.  It's a little scary when the engine
quits and you have to switch to the reverse tank.  Been there, none that.  I
want an airport off my wing when I do that.  There is suppose to be 2 1/2
gallons
in  that side of the tank, but it seems on fill-up that there is less than
that.

Rick Stockton
N120EJ, Jabiru 3300L
189 hours