Europa-List: Tri gear main wheel inner tube

Subject: Europa-List: Tri gear main wheel inner tube
From: Mr I Moxon <moxonmri@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 21:38:34
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to source an inner tube for my tri gear main wheel (I've got
Matco 5" wheels fitted) and think I need a 5.00 - 5 inner tube with a TR87
90 degree valve (from the info on the Match website). However, I can't seem
to find any supplier in the UK with the TR87 valve in the (Europa spares
are currently on holiday). Does anyone know whether I can source one in the
UK or will I have to order one from the States?