Re: Europa-List: Need Wing Pit Pin Quick Release

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Need Wing Pit Pin Quick Release
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 08:47:25

I have no immediate access to part numbers but I assume you mean the pip
pin that goes in the rear wing lift pin socket. I have a spare one (and
indeed spares of the spar lift pin and tail plane pip pins) and could
mail it to you no doubt to reach you on Monday if you like. No need tom
ask Karen to replace. Incidentally I have always found her to give same
day posting of any parts in stock.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-04-26 03:39, AirEupora wrote:

> I must be getting Ole. I took my wings off to replace the fuel tank and when
I pulled the Pit Pin for the left wing the "D" ring came off. I remember putting
it on my took box and now I can't find it. I spent the last two days looking
everywhere for it. I know as soon as I get one the other one will show up.

> I sent a message to Karen and got a message back that Europa is closed until
May 8th. By the time they get my message and I get the pin it will be about May
15th. If I'm lucky.

> I'm hoping I can get one of the Pit Pins from a builder or somebody that has
a spare one here in the States. I can have Karen sent it directly to you if you
can mail me yours.

> Part Number : BLS4R11N
>
> I sent a message to Avibank as they show on the Internet that they have one.
They might be able to help me.

> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=479558#479558 [1]

Links: