Europa-List: Sun'n Fun WX update.

Subject: Europa-List: Sun'n Fun WX update.
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 17:29:02
What's with you guys up north.  Sending your fronts down here eh!  Keep you
rselves safe in the North Central States.

The front easing it's way through today will keep us on our toes and making
 things sporty for those considering flying in.  Prudence would indicate de
lay your fight planning a day.

The National WX Service says:
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT... A cold front will become stationary across the so
uth central Florida peninsula during Sunday and Sunday night. This front al
ong with ample moisture will keep chances for showers and storms in the for
ecast through the period. On Monday the front will lift back to the north a
s a warm front with additional showers and thunderstorms likely. A strong c
old front will move south through the region during Tuesday and Tuesday nig
ht bringing with it more showers and thunderstorms. Storms that develop wil
l be capable of producing locally heavy rains, strong gusty winds, frequent
 lightning strikes, and some small hail. Slightly cooler and drier air will
 overspread the region on Wednesday in the wake of the front with pleasant
dry weather expected during Thursday and Friday as high pressure builds in
over the region.

You all be careful.  Glad I have insurance.  Possibly will leave planes in
the hanger for a few days.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations