Re: Europa-List: Re: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June 9-1

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June 9-10,
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 10:39:56
2018

In the past I rarely saw customs at French airfields but in the last year or so
they have turned up every time outbound and inbound including Sundays and
lunchtimes.
It might just be me of course.

They are always helpful, polite and it doesnt take long.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG

> On 31 Mar 2018, at 09:05, Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr> wrote:
>

> Roland,
> Immigration or customs: for France that does not make any difference. Coming
---From the UK or any other country outside Shengen , you must stop at a "border
crossing" airport. Same thing for the return trip. Most of the time you will not
see anybody from the police or customs, but you cannot avoid those stops.
> Regards
> Remi
>

> Roland wrote:
>>
>> willydewey wrote:
>>> i THIS TIME DOUANE CLEARANCE  AT LE HAVRE
>>>

>> But you won't need to clear customs from UK to France AFAIK.
>> Just called the customs office in Germany a few days ago and the assured me,
that you don't need to clear customs (only immigration), if you arrive in
Germany
---From the UK, since the UK is in the Customs Union but no Shengen member.