Europa-List: Re: Petit Jean Update ? Book Your Room

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Petit Jean Update ? Book Your Room
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 09:52:09

May 18-20 Petit Jean State Park 25th Anniversary Celebration UPDATE

Activities / Schedule:
Friday afternoon / Saturday morning
        Arrivals, welcome  Petit Jean Park airport (MPJ)
Saturday Options
        Explore Petit Jean State Park
        Visit Automobile Museum
        Europa Conversation / Share Experiences
Sunday
        Departures
        Option to fly to Gastons (3M0) for Sunday Brunch which is served from
10  2

Accommodations:
        Cedar Falls Motel, 1627 Petit Jean Mountain Rd, Morrilton, AR 72110
(501) 727-5636.
The Cedar Falls Motel is small (14 rooms), and you can cancel with no penalty
up to two days in advance, so please make your reservations soon. Mention
Europa when you call Shirley.
        Camping is also available at the airport, and possibly at the State
Park.

Transportation: We will rent a vehicle for transportation between the airport,
motel, museum and park.

Meals:
        The Mather Lodge in the State Park is the closest restaurant and is
open daily
---From 7 am  8 pm. Since we will have ground transportation, we can also pick
up
food or go to a restaurant in Morrilton. These options should cover Friday
dinner,
Saturday breakfast and lunch.
        Saturday night were planning to host dinner at the motel. Petit Jean
Meats is
a local smokehouse with great reviews. Well have their Smoked Ham complete
dinner
(with cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole & pecan cobbler) and pick
up some salads to go with it.
        Sunday morning well have a light breakfast for everyone at the motel.
Petit Jean
Meats is reported to make an amazing cinnamon coffeecake, so well have that
with coffee and juice.

For planning Saturday dinner and transportation, wed appreciate a headcount
(either

The event will be held regardless of weather (well drive from Michigan if we
have
to). Please join us to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the First Flight of
a production Europa.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: