Europa-List: Re: Tech Talk

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Tech Talk
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:38:16

Roger,

Tech Talk was published by the factory in the early days.  I have all the
issues
---From 20 on and have included them in the article index on the club website
that I maintain.  At one time all the factory Tech Talk were on the website and
Tim is trying to find them to add them back.  If he is not successful, I will
scan my copies and we will try to get the earlier ones from other club members
and add them all to the website.

Just to add some confusion, there have been Tech Talk columns in the Europa
Flyer,
but mostly in the last 5 years.  Those were not written by the factory. There
were a few factory Tech Talk columns in the Europa Flyer back around 2007.
They are also in the index.

If you are looking for an article in the index, let me know and I can scan and
send you a copy.

Jim Butcher

Read this topic online here: