RE: Europa-List: Black Brake Pipe........

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Black Brake Pipe........
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:00:44
Bob,
I see this all the time in the US.  Getting the black pipe is not easy as i
t is UK type pipe fittings are non aviation.

The 6mm tubing used is for Kart operations in the UK as are the fittings.
If Karen can=92t supply try cometkartsales.com for this specific tubing and
 fittings may help.

Note For North American Customers:   In my shop I convert the brake lines t
o all Matco for my clients when I can.  Lines and fittings all match all th
e time.  For those of you in the UK, I know the approval of same or better
using an aircraft brake manufacturer is quick and easy.  I also note that,
on a re-plumb of a trigear, will use the 1/16 inch Matco lines and fittings
.  Very good stuff and from a consistent manufacturer.  Just slip the small
er line into the old tubing for a quick, permanent and properly operating r
epair.  Some notes are in the .pdf attached.

Regards,
Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10