Re: Europa-List: Original Black Plastic specification brake pipe.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Original Black Plastic specification brake pipe.
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:16:15

Ive just gone out to the freezing workshop and measure it as 0.236 inch or nears
as dammit 6mm diameter.

Dont have any I can spare though.

Alan

> On 17 Mar 2018, at 16:29, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 2018-03-17, at 16:15, Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net> wrote:
>
>> The Outside diameter of the replacement pipe they have sent is  2.32 inches
which does not fit the original fittings and olives.. And the original supply
kit OD is 2.48inches which do fit precisely.

> Bob - over 2 inches OD? Really? Or have you slipped a decimal point somewhere?
I think I could believe 0.248 inch (roughly a quarter inch) OD, or about 6mm
in new money.