Re: Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions
From: Olivier.hequet@neuf.fr <olivier.hequet@neuf.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:27:14

Hello,

What type of modifications on your europa permit to MTOM at 656kgs?

Olivier

> Le 13 mars 2018  09:40, Roland <schmidtroland@web.de> a crit :
>

> Hello Simon and welcome!
>
> I own a Europa XS Trigear since 2011, which I bought second hand. Im based at
Essen-Mlheim EDLE and you are welcome to have a look at it. I have a dutch
registration
and an increased MTOM of 656 kg, so that payload is exactly 250 kg,
which is plenty for a twoseater with the heavy Rotax 914 Turbo Id say (however
I think, that you are determined on 621 kg MTOM with a german registration).

> You wont find many (if not any) planes with the performance of the Europa on
such low operating costs, especially if you  like me  store the plane in a
trailer
and refuel at the petrol station.