Re: Europa-List: Re: Back instruments

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Back instruments
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 09:03:03
Jim

Yup the VDO one is resistive but the Kavlico that Dynon sells one is
voltage.

Incidentally VDO also sells dual output oil pressure senders and dual
output temperature senders.  As I understand it all thermocouple senders
for the same rages are electrically equivalent so in theory a 0/300 dual
output sender would be identical output to 0/300 single output.  Can anyone
tell what thread the rotax uses for its temperature senders.  ACS says it
is 10mm and a "normal" as opposed to NPT thread.  Is this correct?

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744