RE: Europa-List: Brass gauze fuel filter elements?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brass gauze fuel filter elements?
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:22:18

Hi! Clive,
After my experience with accumulation of wipe out fibres and dog hairs in my
original tank gauze finger filter leading to the late Nev's joke about
"shaving the dog"! I replaced my finger filters by a homemade brass
cylindrical finger filters ( I also corrected a faulty drilling on the tank
fitting ). I also use a mini gascolator fitted to EACH of both tank outlets.

I have no confidence in the glass filters you mention.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG.