Re: Europa-List: Brass gauze fuel filter =?UTF-8?Q?elements=3F?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brass gauze fuel filter =?UTF-8?Q?elements=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:41:53

Clive, I don't use the glass filters - prefer to rely on an Andair
gascolator. But I do have a brass finger filter in the fuel tank. They
are relatively easy to make to size/shape with the brass mesh and
solder. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-03-07 08:16, clivesutton wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone use brass gauze filter elements in their PRO805 glass-bodied line
filters? If so, could they post their supply source on the board please?
> regards,
> Clive
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=478442#478442 [1]